Environmental Health Administrator
Buckingham Futures have an excellent opportunity in the Midlands (with some home working possible) for an enthusiastic and self motivated Environmental Health Administrator to start asap initially for 6 months.
- To provide general administration support (telephone/Email/Scanning), including finance.
- Receiving and recording telephone calls from members of the public and to pass these on to the appropriate team member.
- Manual interrogation of compliance reports, assessments, surveys etc and population of a central spreadsheet with relevant information as a premises summary for safety.
- Receiving and recording complaints in accordance with the administration procedures using our clients computerised database.
- Generating and sending standard letters.
- Electronically scanning and attaching documents to our clients database.
- Assisting in the monitoring and setting of allocated budgets.
- Calculating and paying or invoicing various organisations as required.
- Producing and updating administration procedures and providing guidance to managers and team regarding improvements to processes and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of independent decision making (where appropriate).
- Good level of literacy and good typing skills.
- Able to effectively prioritise workload.
- Good at multi-tasking.
- Good attention to detail.
- Numerically literate - good with figures.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to progress work in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate ability to make and implement decisions.
- Proven team working skills.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- GSCE (or equivalent) grade C or above in English and Maths.
If you have the following experience or qualifications – it’s a bonus:
- Touch/audio typing qualification.
- High level qualifications such as A-levels.
- Strong customer focus.
- Approachable and good team player.
- Professional in all circumstances.
- Ability to act corporately in all circumstances.
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com