Environmental Health Officers/Private Sector Housing Officers
Our client in the Midlands are looking for 2 Environmental Health Officers/Private Sector Housing Officers to work on a long term contract.
To identify and bring about improvements in living conditions in privately rented properties across the borough.
Experience and Knowledge
- Have experience of instigating formal enforcement activity and leading on prosecutions in relation to offences committed under the Housing Act 2004
- Current up-to-date knowledge of private sector housing legislation
- Experience of dealing with private sector housing standards, HMO licensing, HHSRS; assessment inspections in both multi-occupied and single dwellings
- Experience of dealing with empty properties
- Experience of dealing with problematic landlords and letting agents
- Case management, enforcement and negotiation skills
- Experience of dealing with a mixed audience of residents and stakeholders
To register your interest please give us a call on 0208 732 5450 or alternatively, please e-mail email@example.com