Environmental Contract Support officer
Our client in South London is recruiting for an Environmental Contract Support officer to provide revised contract variations, specifications and other contract related documents to ensure relevance and accuracy at all times to start asap initially for 6 months.
To maintain and assist in the development of procedures and systems that allows contracts and agreements to be managed effectively
- To manage the remedies and escalation process ensuring contract failure is accurately recorded /actioned and where barriers prevent service delivery that these are removed.
- To provide accurate performance and financial reports to management with detailed analysis that measures the progress of the contract and services provided.
- To develop relationships internally and externally at all levels that support customer focused service. This includes representing the council at public meetings, industry forums and other related functions.
- To understand legislation, statutory duties and powers to ensure compliance across all areas.
- To establish a strong working relationship with colleagues in HRE and corporate procurement that ensures transparency in all areas and compliance and best practice in terms of contract and supplier relationship management.
- To manage the financial process that supports the smooth running of the contracts and agreements. To analysis invoices and provide information to senior officers to approve payment or sanction.
- To be fully aware of all legislation pertaining to the service area and work with operational, outreach and enforcement teams to ensure compliance with this and to support local priorities.
- To manage documents and process to ensure full compliance with audit, local contract management principles, including HRE and corporate procurement and to ensure
- A degree level qualification in a relevant discipline and evidence of continuing professional development, where no degree is held experience (more than 1 year) of contract management and continued professional development.
- Experience of commissioning procuring and management of environmental contracts in a local government context.
- Experience of waste and environmental management including current and pending legislation
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com
Apply for Environmental Contract Support officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly