Environmental Health Officer / Technical Officer
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client based in the East of England is currently looking for and Environmental Health Officer / Technical Officer to support the delivery of statutory duties connected with Environmental Protection, Pollution Control, Statutory Nuisances, Pest Control, Drainage and other related areas.
This will cover a range of proactive and reactive work including on-site visits to premises, re-visits to ensure compliance, events and varied locations across the district.
- Tech HNC in Environmental Health or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working in a Local Authority Environmental Health or Environmental Protection team
- Knowledge and relevant experience of the application of Environmental Protection, Pollution Control, Statutory Nuisances, Pest Control and other relevant statutory functions
- Diploma of the Institute of Acoustics orequivalent
- EMAQ competencies in air quality, monitoring and contaminated land or a degree in Environmental Science
- Minimum 2 years experience in a directly relevant Environmental Health discipline
- Experience of reviewing contaminated land and undertaking private water supply risk assessments and local air quality management duties
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8732 5450.
Apply for Environmental Health Officer / Technical Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly