Contracts Development Officer
Our client in East London is looking for a Contracts Development Officer.
- To assist in planning the provision of Refuse Disposal, Recycling, Refuse Collection, Cleansing, Parks, Open Spaces, Highways Maintenance.
- To lead on development and projects within the Clean and Green
- To develop, implement, monitor, review and evaluate contracting arrangements for Clean and Green in line with the Directorate’s plans, policies and procedures
- Understanding of practical issues in the operational management of street cleansing, refuse, recycling, programmed and reactive highways maintenance and highways horticulture.
- Experience of proactively monitoring the performance of contractors.
- Experience of carrying out routine inspections related to clean and green services.
- Experience of providing administrative support within a local authority.
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for these roles and feel you match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com