Senior Public Health Analyst
Our client in East London is looking for a Senior Public Health Analyst to start immediately.
- To be a key source of specialist public health intelligence expertise for the Public Health team, the local authority and other partners in the health & social care economy.
- To develop and maintain a comprehensive and effective public health intelligence function.
- To support a wide spectrum of public health work (including health needs assessment, health impact assessment, equity audits and service evaluations) in support of the strategic improvement of population health and tackling the underlying social, economic and environmental determinants of health.
- At least three years’ experience working in public health intelligence or similar function
- Experience of producing reports regarding complex quantitative information in a variety of formats, including formal reports, to a variety of professional and lay audiences
- Experience of working with multiple sets of health related data and information systems in health related organisations
- Experience in the use of statistical and epidemiological methodologies for interpreting and understanding data sets
- Epidemiological measures and analysis and statistical techniques
- Effective working relationships with senior colleagues within the NHS, partner organisations
- Specialist training in epidemiology, medical statistics or similar to Master’s degree level or equivalent
To register your interest or for further information about the role, please call us on 02087325450 or email email@example.com