Our client in Cambs is looking for a Scientific Officer to start immediately.
- To undertake responsibilities related to contaminated land and air quality including a full monitoring and review programme and associated record keeping and reporting.
- To continually keep under review the quality and quantity of contaminated land data held both physically and electronically, with a view to recommending changes in systems to improve quality and/or reduce time inputs and costs.
- To undertake site visits, undertake sampling and arrange for analysis of samples as identified by the risk scoring process on a worst first basis. To report on, and make recommendations for, action on contaminated sites.
- Specialist knowledge in contaminated land.
- Knowledge and experience of undertaking Part 2A investigations and/or soil sampling/ ground gas monitoring.
- Experience of operating calibrating real time air quality monitors or other technical equipment.
- A relevant advanced Environmental related degree or diploma qualification (or equivalent) with a specialist contaminated land module.
To register your interest of for further information about the role, please call us on 02087325450 or email email@example.com
Apply for Scientific Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly