Community Safety Officer
Our client in East London is looking for a Community Safety Officer to start immediately.
- Manage a caseload that will include the broad range of antisocial behaviour reports.
- Undertake investigations taking a holistic and not a narrow view of each case.
- Seek out and make use of best available information from council and other sources.
- Liaise with police, Enforcement Officers, Housing officers and other agencies and work jointly with them, as cases require.
- Effectively and appropriately use a range of early intervention tools including warning letters, mediation, antisocial behaviour agreements
- Effectively and appropriately use a range of formal enforcement powers, particularly those included within the Antisocial Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014.
- Experience of enforcement/regulatory/ASB investigation work.
- Practical knowledge and the application of the tools and powers provided by the Antisocial Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014.
- Knowledge and experience of the evaluation of harm and risk in relation to victims of ASB. (Harm Centred Approach).
To register your interest or for further information about the role, please call us on 02087325450 or email email@example.com
Apply for Community Safety Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly