Pollution officer required in Hampshire to cover Christmas Out of Hours Service
Our client in Hampshire is recruiting for a Pollution officer to cover Christmas Out of Hours Service to take telephone calls, primarily regarding noise nuisance, but possibly other environmental health issues, for the period;
- 20th and 21st December 2017 – 5.00pm until 8.30am 22nd December 2017 – 5.00pm until midnight 23rd, 24th, 25th & 26th December 2017 – 4 days @ 24hrs per day 27th December 2017 – (midnight – 8.30am)
- You would need to be competent to assess statutory nuisance and potentially able to prepare a witness statement and potentially give evidence in legal proceedings.
- You will required to speak to complainants and in cases were the noise nuisance is impacting on 3 or more households visit the area and assess the level of nuisance.
- You will also be required to take calls from complainants where an Abatement Notice with respect to noise nuisance has been served (Section 80 EPA 1990) and the officer will be expected to visit the complainant to assess where there has been a breach of the notice.
To register your interest please email email@example.com with the below information:
- Expected standby rate Expected hourly rate when you out on site