Buckingham Futures have an excellent opportunity in North London for a Scientific Officer to undertake research or surveys and provided support in specialist work areas, relating to air quality, air pollution and acoustic, scheduled B processes and contaminated land.
Salary: £31,000 to £38,000
Your experience will include:
- Ability to deal with customers including contractors, Managers and Owners
- Ability to manage a wide ranging and heavy workload
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Essential to maintain accurate written records
- Good level of numeracy
- Ability to operate pollution monitoring equipment including noise monitoring equipment
- Knowledge of pollution issues and legislation
- A degree or vocational qualification related to pollution control
Applicants will need a valid, current driving licence and will be required to provide a suitable vehicle, for which a mileage allowance is payable.
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Scientific Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly