Licensing Support Officer
Our client in Central London is looking for a Licensing Support Officer to start immediately.
- Provide experienced administrative or technical support licensing under supervision to contribute to delivery of the council’s objectives and priorities.
- Deliver a support service in licensing to agreed standards to maximise service quality and continuity. Maintain systems, processes and procedures and contribute to their regular monitoring and review in own area of specialism to facilitate service improvement.
- Advise potential applicants on the licensing application process and respond to customer enquiries.
- Validate and process applications for licences and registrations issued by the Council and producing and issuing licences.
- Assist the Senior Licensing Officers with administering the consultation process which involves collation of information, use of systems and corresponding with relevant agencies.
- Establish and maintain effective database and document management systems to ensure effective management of files and correspondence submitted as part of the licensing function.
- Provide administration support when necessary to Licensing Committees/Sub-Committees including arranging venues, agenda preparation and taking minutes and attending Licensing Hearings / Officer Panel meetings and present evidence when required.
- Good standard of general education
- Administration qualification e.g. NVQ in Business Studies
- Experience in the use of databases including the inputting of information
- Experience in an administration/customer service environment
- Experience in dealing with enquiries and communicating with the public
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org