Air Quality Officer
Buckingham Futures have an excellent opportunity in West London for an Air quality Officer on an interim basis with recent experience within a Local Authority setting.
The interim position may be able to undertake specific, discrete projects related to air quality action such as:
- Completion of bids to London mayor for local air quality action projects
- Undertake inspections for PPC (we must complete 77 by March 2018)
- Exploring feasibility of Low Emission neighbourhoods in Town Centres
- Creation of guidance for schools, local businesses, residents
- Work on local emissions modelling and monitoring and other preparatory work for our clients Annual Status Report
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. Buckingham Futures endeavours to respond to all applications; however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.