Air Quality Officer
3 days left
- Full Time
Buckingham Futures have an excellent opportunity in North London for an Air quality Officer with recent experience within a Local Authority setting.
Ideally they want someone with experience of the following in a local authority setting:
Experience in a range of technical activities relating to air quality such as calibration of air monitoring equipment, analysis of monitoring data and reviewing technical reports
- Experience in enforcing relevant legislation such as the enforcement of the Environmental Permitting Regulations, Environment Act and the Environmental Protection Act
- Experience in giving advice to members of the public, colleagues and external organisations about technical issues and air quality generally.
- We are particularly interested in those who can demonstrate experience in community engagement in relation to air quality action and experience of communicating effectively with members of the public and colleagues, both in writing and orally.
- Experience of investigating all types of complaints relating to air quality
- Experience of working independently and on own initiative to meet deadlines as the position will entail project work to deliver the air quality action plan (to be published imminently)
- General knowledge of current issues relating to local air quality management, and ideally in London context
- Ability to work across a range of the Environmental Protection’s functions, as the job will also entail providing feedback to planning applications in relation to Environmental protection issues such as air quality, nuisance and noise if possible
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for these roles and feel you match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. Buckingham Futures endeavours to respond to all applications; however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply for Air Quality Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly