Senior Licensing Officer / Licensing Team Leader
Working on behalf of a client in Oxfordshire, Buckingham Futures have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Licensing Officer / Licensing Team Leader to start asap initially for 6 months.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist in providing guidance, advice and legislative understanding to the Licensing Officers, Licensing Support Officers and Licensing Compliance Officers within the licensing service to ensure that it is operated in an efficient and friendly manner and in line with the legal requirements, service operational plan, targets and any service agreements.
- To provide advice and information on service targets and indicators, quality targets, time costing, customer views, etc. to meet service and corporate requirements.
- To be the lead licensing professional providing providing tactical and operational direction to the licensing staff while being aware of the Council strategic licensing policies and concerns.
- To develop an effective working relationship with other officers and teams both within the Council and with external clients, partners and customers.
- To support the work of the Licensing Compliance Officers and comply with such reasonable requirements or requests as may be made towards meeting the service, corporate and legal objectives. To be accessible to other team members.
- To work as part of a team, ensuring good organisation, communication and work planning. To be work towards meeting the licensing objectives.
- Providing appropriate advice, information and guidance on licensing matters and related areas as required.
- To coordinate the work of the enforcement and compliance activities including the police to ensure compliance to Council licensing requirements
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. Buckingham Futures endeavours to respond to all applications; however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.