Private Sector Housing Officer
Our client in North London is recruiting for Private Sector Housing Officer.
You will be familiar with the full range of private sector housing enforcement and grant work, with a specific focus on housing enforcement duties.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Investigation of complaints regarding housing disrepair, in line with council policies and procedures, using the HHSRS. Where necessary and appropriate, to initiate and follow through enforcement action in line with council policies and procedures.
* Inspection, licensing and enforcement of houses of multiple occupation in line with council policies and procedures.
* Undertake immigration housing assessments of house condition, size, over-crowding etc and produce reports/ recommendations as necessary.
* Investigate empty homes in line with council policies and procedures.
* Keep up to date with current legislation, regulations, guidance and technical developments.
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for these roles and feel you match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. Buckingham Futures endeavours to respond to all applications; however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply for Private Sector Housing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly