Our client in West London is recruiting for a Licensing Officer.
Overall Purpose of Job
- To assist in the administration and promote compliance of duties in respect of various licensingservices, including those provisions under the LicensingAct 2003, Gambling Act 2005, Private Hire & Hackney Carriage legislation, Scrap Metal Dealers etc.
- To assist the LicensingTeam Leader in providing efficient Licensingadministration and compliance provisions in respect of the various areas of licensing, including:
- the LicensingAct
- the Gambling Act
- Private Hire/Hackney Carriage licensing
- Motor Salvage and Scrap Metal Registration
- House to House and Street Collections etc
Key Roles, Tasks and Responsibilities
- To assist in the processing, determination, issue, maintenance and compliance of applications and licences issued under the LicensingAct 2003, Gambling Act 2005, Private Hire/Hackney
Carriage legislation and other forms of licenses and registrations issued by the Council.
- To deal with day to day enquiries received by the LicensingAuthority.
- To provide advice and guidance to ensure compliance with appropriate legislation and application procedures.
- To assist the Licensing Team Leader in the preparation and presentation of reports to relevant Committees.
- To assist the LicensingTeam Leader in ensuring that the LicensingAuthorities policies, procedures, leaflets and other documentation are updated as required.
- To maintain a specialist knowledge of Licensing legislation.
- To co-operate and liaise with partnership agencies, local authorities and responsible authorities on licensingand compliance matters.
- To assist in ensuring that the divisional website is updated as required.
- To maintain computerised and manual licensingsystems to ensure continued effectiveness in relation to systems thinking principles.
To register your interest please email email@example.com or call us on 020 8732 5450.
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. Buckingham Futures endeavours to respond to all applications; however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.