Programme Coordinator (Public Health)
Our client in Central London is looking for a Programme Coordinator to work with the Public Health department
- To provide high quality programme management of diverse portfolio Public Health programmes such as our prioritisation plan.
- Coordinate training sessions and workshops, update in-house systems and databases, conduct research, report writing and assist with the co-ordination of all programme related events and ad hoc tasks.
- Experience of developing and implementing business management systems.
- Extensive experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
- Experience of coordinating complex programmes/ projects
- Experience of project management techniques including planning, scheduling, risk and issue management, change control
- Experience of building effective working relationships with senior managers and stakeholders
To register your interest or for further information about the role, please call us on 02087325450 or email email@example.com
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. Buckingham Futures endeavours to respond to all applications; however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply for Programme Coordinator (Public Health)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly