Our client in West London is looking for a Scheme Coordinator to provide an Enhanced Housing Management service to Sheltered Housing Tenants.
- Deliver a comprehensive Enhanced Housing Management service to help Tenants to maintain their Tenancy, access housing services, use technology appropriately and ensure the effective sign posting to other services.
- Complete systematic monitoring and inspection of Sheltered Housing schemes to provide secure, clean and well maintained communal areas and services ensuring that Tenant’s needs are taken into account for planned maintenance.
- To deal effectively with a range of complex issues that may have significant implications for Tenants.
- To handle cash received from Tenants for Guest Room and activity bookings.
- To report and monitor completion of household repairs for Tenants less able to do so and co-ordinate / deploy handy person to provide a more accessible and tailored service.
- To facilitate and promote social activities in the scheme and co-ordinate the use of the communal lounge and guest room to enhance the quality of life for Tenants.
- To work with colleagues to minimise loss of revenue from vacant homes by effectively arranging viewings and monitoring the condition of vacant flats.
- To ensure the effective resettlement of new Tenants providing information about pull cords, kitchen and other equipment in the flat, scheme facilities, tenancy related matters and local services.
- To minimise revenue loss from rent arrears through effective liaison with external and internal agencies and maximise Tenant’s access to financial assistance by promoting and facilitating a range of financial inclusion activities such as on site surgeries for benefits advice.
- Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety requirements of Sheltered Housing schemes.
- Knowledge of risk assessments and risk management.
- Understanding of equalities issues.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload and act promptly in urgent situations.
- Literacy and numeracy skills to understand written instructions and complete forms.
- Significant experience in a similar role working with older people.
- Experience of developing risk assessments.
- Experience of working on own initiative with minimum supervision.
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for these roles and feel you match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com.
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. Buckingham Futures endeavours to respond to all applications; however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
To register your interest or for further information about the role, please call us on 02087325450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Scheme Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly