Food Premises Inspector/Environmental Health Officer
A brilliant opportunity for an Food Premises Inspector/Environmental Health Officer in North London to work in the Commercial Team on a permanent basis.
Your duties will include enforcement work relating to food hygiene, food standards, health and safety and infectious disease control.
The work will be challenging and you will need to be highly organised and proactive in overseeing a busy case load. It is important that you are comfortable working under pressure, including making decisions. You will need excellent communication skills and must work well within a team. You must be proficient using IT systems.
- You must hold a degree or equivalent in Environmental Health and a Certificate of Registration from the Environmental Health Registration Board.
- A minimum of two years post qualification experience is essential.
- This must be in the field of food safety and health and safety, and include food business inspections, a proven record of enforcement and writing complex reports.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills as well as a sound judgement and knowledge of relevant legislation.
- You will have flexible and adaptable approach to your work and capacity to absorb new knowledge quickly and efficiently.
- You must have a full driving license.
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for these roles and feel you match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com.
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. Buckingham Futures endeavours to respond to all applications; however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply for Food Premises Inspector/Environmental Health Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly