Our client in the South West of England is looking for a Conservation/Planning Officer.
- Monitoring and enforcement of prescribed regulatory areas, which will include but not limited to, recommendations regarding infringement, resolution advice, event based activities.
- Provision of services of a technical, vocational or specialist operational nature to internal and external customers.
- To provide legal / regulatory /statutory monitoring and enforcement support within a specific work area
- Professional experience post qualification in a similar work environment.
- Expert knowledge of relevant policy, systems, work practices, professional guidelines, legislation in the area of specialism.
- Experience in the use of specialist equipment / systems / techniques relevant to the role.
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. Buckingham Futures endeavours to respond to all applications; however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.