Our client in North London are recruiting for an experienced Voids Co-Ordinator to ensure that all void properties are refurbished to the Void Lettings standards and that they are re-let as quickly as possible to ensure maximum rental income.
- To have day to day responsibility for ensuring the efficient turnaround of void properties across Neighbourhoods & Housing. To ensure that all void properties are refurbished to the Councils Void Lettings standards and that they are re-let as quickly as possible to ensure maximum rental income.
- To process Choice Based Lettings (CBL) shortlists, send out property viewing invitation letters, telephone CBL applicants to confirm property viewing arrangements and enter CBL viewing results onto the integrated housing system.
- To carry out accompanied viewings for individual and multiple CBL applicant(s). To ensure prospective tenants receive comprehensive information packs and their queries are dealt with effectively.
- To liaise with Property Services on any works required on void properties. To carry out post work inspections to ensure the Homes’ Void Lettings standards are met and agree completed works handovers.
- To ensure Voids and Repairs teams within Homes are aware of all void properties. To input void property and relevant property re-letting information onto the integrated housing system.
- To take prompt action on squatting and unauthorised occupation in conjunction with the ASB & Estate Safety team, Estate Managers and Estates Officers as detailed within Homes’ policy and procedures. To initiate the removal of squatters and unauthorised occupants, chase progress and update systems as necessary.
- To notify Housing needs of properties to be advertised and/ or re-advertised.
- To be responsible for void property key management and security as part of the team, updating the integrated housing systems on key movements.
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for these roles and feel you match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. Buckingham Futures endeavours to respond to all applications; however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.