Pollution Control Officer
1 day left
- Full Time
Working on behalf of a Local Authority in North London, Buckingham Futures have an excellent opportunity for a Pollution Control Officer to start asap.
You will be working in a Team dealing with diverse pollution problems seeking intervention strategies to ensure compliance with Environmental Health legislation and improving the environment.
- A degree or direct equivalent (e.g. NVQ) in an Environmental Science based subject
- To possess technical experience and knowledge of pollution control matters including noise control, contaminated land investigation and assessment and/or inspection and/or enforcement of environmental permitting processes
- Experience and ability to interpret and implement legislation and technical information
- Experience and ability in maintaining accurate and comprehensive records
- Experience and knowledge of using IT systems
- Effective and efficient communication skills, sufficient to prepare reports, correspondence and statutory notices, to deal with staff at all levels and outside bodies, and the public (including in conflict situations)
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. Buckingham Futures endeavours to respond to all applications; however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply for Pollution Control Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly