Food Safety Officer/ Environmental Health Officer
Our client in North London is looking for Food Safety Officer/ Environmental Health Officer to work alongside their commercial team on a basis of 12 months.
- Carry out planned food hygiene and food standards inspections and prepare reports and deal with related correspondence, notices and other documents.
- Scrutinise, process and comment on applications, plans reports schemes or other submissions for environmental guidance or clearance as directed
- Undertake the sampling, testing or seizure of food, equipment, materials, or substances.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of publicity campaigns and educational work.
- Fully qualified EHORB registered and eligible for Corporate Membership of the CIEH
- Successful completion of The Higher Certificate in Food Control
- A minimum of two years post qualification experience is essential.
- You must have a full driving license
To register your interest or for further information, please call us on 02087325450 or email email@example.com
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. Buckingham Futures endeavours to respond to all applications; however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply for Food Safety Officer/ Environmental Health Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly