Our client in the North West of England is looking for a Neighbourhood Officer to deliver early intervention & support neighbourhood engagement throughout the borough with a particular focus on neighbourhood working, anti-social behaviour, community engagement and action, animal welfare, pest control and animal care management and advice.
- To monitor and manage anti-social behaviour,community engagement and animal welfare services across the borough
- To work alongside the Waste & Streetscene Teams.
- Work with Officers across the Council to identify community concerns such as local anti-social behaviour and crime and public health issues with an emphasis on joint early action and intervention.
- Engage with members, partners and all Council services in the delivery of neighbourhood working with an emphasis on early intervention and community action.
- Supporting and working alongside PCSO’s taking an early action approach in undertaking Council duties
- Out of hours duty responding to stray dogs and close liaison’s with the Senior Animal Welfare Technicians.
- Experience of enforcement of relevant legislation including collection of evidence, collation of prosecution files
- Experience of collaborative working with partners, including residents, to improve neighbourhood areas.
- Knowledge of early intervention principles and practice within local neighbourhoods
NB - Driving Licence is essential to visit premises and locations throughout the area of the borough
To register your interest or for further information, please call us on 02087325450 or email email@example.com
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. Buckingham Futures endeavours to respond to all applications; however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.