Assistant Noise Officer
Our client in South London is recruiting for an Assistant Noise Officer to be part of a team the Council’s Noise and Nuisance Unit, supporting Noise Enforcement Officers in the provision of an out of hours customer focused regulatory service, responsible for responding to requests from the public concerning noise and nuisance that is affecting them, and so protecting the community from noise and other nuisances.
Special Conditions of Employment
Able to work a shift pattern that involves majority weekend night working, and which is subject to change.
Current full UK Drivers License.
To be physically fit and able to react quickly to potential conflict, and to work in confined spaces.
- To be able to write and edit concise, clear letters, and emails using a good standard of English.
- Experience of operating communication management systems (i.e. Mobile, Radio) to receive and retrieve information/data.
- IT proficient and experience of using Microsoft Office suite or alternative software packages for numeracy and literacy purposes.
- The post holder will be required to work hours as determined by service delivery requirements. This will involve extensive working night and weekend shifts and being available on a standby rota for callout.
- The post holder must have the physical ability to be mobile in order to react quickly in potentially volatile situations, and to work in confined spaces.
- The post holder must hold a full UK drivers license
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for these roles and feel you match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. Buckingham Futures endeavours to respond to all applications; however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.