Environmental Health Officer (Health and Safety)
Our Client based in London is currently hiring for an experienced Health & Safety professional.
- Carrying out risk-assessed inspections of relevant workplaces
- Investigate accidents under the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR)
- Investigate complaints regarding work places
- Asbestos notifications
- Lift Notifications
- Carrying out campaigns and initiatives to raise awareness of Health and Safety issues
- Provision of advice and guidance to businesses on Health and Safety issues
- Registration of cooling towers and evaporative condensers
Environmental Health Degree/Masters 'OR' NEBOSH Diploma 'OR' equivalent with extensive relevant experience.
Rate £26.00 to £30.00 per hour (depending on level and experience).
To register your interest or for further information, please call us on 02087325450 or email email@example.com
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. Buckingham Futures endeavours to respond to all applications; however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible
Apply for Environmental Health Officer (Health and Safety)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly