Multiple Roles Available: Client Manager / Safety Advisor (London) / Safety Advisor (M4 Corridor)
SureFoot’s growing up. We’re 10 years old already and thinking big. We’ve built our reputation on our people, our service and our honesty. Personality is key in this game and we want yours to shine.
We’re proud of our huge family of amazing Clients and are welcoming more into the SureFoot way of life all the time. Check our website for more information on our services, Clients and company values.
When Clients think of SureFoot, they think of the people at SureFoot. There’s no sexy product or fancy marketing to hide behind. Therefore a Client Manager has to really be the face of the business everyday. They lead by example, are super-organised, genuine and friendly. They can be delving into the detail of a heavy report one minute, then chatting to the MD about their skiing trip the next. They can magic up a food safety manual at short notice and still find time to look at next week’s team diary appointments.
They speak to Amy, the Operations Director, almost everyday. They may even see her in the office occasionally or during a one-to-one!
Client Manager’s like to keep close to their Clients’ business and will often be found in a restaurant, at a Client’s Head Office, on the train or in Caffe Nero completing quality checks. At least once a week, they’ll see the inside of our Soho office for a Manager’s Meeting (and to say Hi to Cameron, the Safety Co-Ordinator).
Today’s Tuesday….what might a Client Manager be doing?
- Entering the last pieces of allergen data for a full menu launch and sending to the Client
- Conference calling with SureFoot Management team
- Teaching a workshop to a new team of restaurant managers and getting them excited about safety
- Answering a query from a Safety Advisor about something strange they found during an assessment
- Chatting to an Operations Director, discussing the highs and lows of the business
- Meeting up with a new Client to begin developing their HACCP
- Emailing an EHO with all the technical information on medium burgers they requested
- Ringing a customer about a sensitive issue
- Checking the audit allocation to ensure all advisors are up to date with their assessments
- Responding to a Client who’s upset about something marked down on their audit
- Resetting a restaurant’s password on the Filing Cabinet incident reporting system
- Preparing an end of round board report for a Client who has just finished a cycle of visits
We’ll love you if you….
- Have experience of working in a catering business, ie; restaurant, bar, café, food manufacturer etc
- Are amazing with people and can handle the whole range of human emotions including crying, anger, frustration, pride and ambivalence
- Have completed an Environmental Health Degree, Level 4 Food Hygiene or NEBOSH qualification
- Love travelling everyday across the UK and sometimes internationally
- Enjoy working on your own, making your own decisions and solving problems
- Can plan a complex diary weeks in advance, only to have it turned on its head by Wednesday
- Can stand up and talk in front of a 100 people
- Live somewhere near London
- Have any previous experience of auditing, inspecting or assessing a food business
- Have an eye for detail, particularly when it comes to spelling and grammar
More jobs like this
- Technical / Scientific Consultancies / Contract Work jobs in London (Central)
- Technical / Scientific Food Safety jobs in London (Central)
- Technical / Scientific General Environmental Health jobs in London (Central)
- Technical / Scientific Health and Safety jobs in London (Central)
- Technical / Scientific Private Sector jobs in London (Central)