Planning Enforcement Officer
Working on behalf of a Local Authority in South London, Buckingham Futures has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Planning Enforcement Officer
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To carry out site visits and carry out research to investigate alleged breaches of planning control.
- To try and resolve any breaches by negotiation and discussion with ‘developer’ complainant and others with a third party interest.
- When necessary, to gather evidence and offer a written recommendation as to the need or otherwise to take formal action.
- Monitoring and enforcing compliance with planning conditions.
- As appropriate to deal with planning applications arising from enforcement matters
- As required, to give evidence in court on behalf of the Council
- As appropriate to deal with appeals arising from enforcement matters
- Preparation of statistics in relation to enforcement matters.
- Section 215 (untidy site) notices.
- To meet applicants, complainants, and members of the public and other bodies in relation to current or potential development proposals and enforcement matters.
- To assist with the monitoring, implementation and review of development plan policies.
- To answer day to day enquiries from the general public and any other interested parties on any matter relating to planning control.
Planning related qualification
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for these roles and feel you match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in our role. Buckingham Futures endeavours to respond to all applications; however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply for Planning Enforcement Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly