Civil Enforcement Officer
Our client Surrey is recruiting for a Civil Enforcement Officer to assist with the safe and free flow of traffic by patrolling (on foot and/or mobile) controlled parking areas and issuing Penalty Charge Notices to vehicles which are in contravention of the parking restrictions and /or providing drivers with the necessary information in order for them to gain a better understanding of parking by way of a positive message.
- You will need to have a full understanding of the legislation of the Traffic Management Act 2004 and take part in the relevant training in order to gain a recognised parking enforcement qualification. The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own initiative and not only patrol specific set zones but also respond to public complaints and requests for assistance.
- Previous experience of working as a Civil Enforcement Officer
- Experience of working in a Customer Service Environment
- Knowledge of Parking legislation
- Able to work outside in all weathers
- Category C License
The successful applicant will be required to work 9 hours a day on a shift rota, based on a 4 days a week.
Shift times are:
07:30 - 17:30
08:00 - 18:00
10:30 - 20:30
To register your interest please call us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance