Our client in East London is recruiting for a Voids Co-ordinator to have day to day responsibility for ensuring the efficient turnaround of void properties and to ensure that all void properties are refurbished to our clients standards and that they are re-let as quickly as possible to ensure maximum rental income.
- To take responsibility to ensure that each stage of the lettings process is carried out in a timely and efficient manner, to help meet the overall annual performance target in reducing the number and length of voids with the aim to maximise rental income.
- To process Choice Based Lettings (CBL) shortlists, send out property viewing invitation letters, telephone CBL applicants to confirm property viewing arrangements and enter CBL viewing results onto the integrated housing system.
- To be responsible for carrying out administration work associated with the role e.g. making up information/ lettings packs, tenancy files, completing and sending out refusal forms, responding in writing to general correspondence and enquiries etc.
- To carry out accompanied viewings for individual and multiple CBL applicant(s). To ensure prospective tenants receive comprehensive information packs and their queries are dealt with effectively. To engage positively with a view to improve acceptance rates, record reasons for refusal and supply data as requested.
- To liaise with Property Services on any works required on void properties. To carry out post work inspections to ensure standards are met and agree completed works handovers.
- To ensure Voids and Repairs teams are aware of all void properties. To input void property and relevant property re-letting information onto the integrated housing system.
- To take prompt action on squatting and unauthorised occupation in conjunction with the ASB & Estate Safety team, Estate Managers and Estates Officers
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Experience of working within a voids setting.
- Experience of cross organisational working with a diverse workforce and ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience of using own initiative to suggest new ways of doings things and positively embraces change.
- Experience of implementing policies and procedures.
- Experience of monitoring, achieving and exceeding individual targets.
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for these roles and feel you match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. Buckingham Futures endeavours to respond to all applications; however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.