Out client in Central London requires a Licensing Officer for 6 month contract to provide experienced administrative or technical support licensing under supervision to contribute to delivery of the council’s objectives and priorities.
- Advise potential applicants on the licensing application process and respond to customer enquiries
- Validate and process applications for licences and registrations issued by the Council and producing and issuing licences
- Assist the Senior Licensing Officers with administering the consultation process which involves collation of information, use of systems and corresponding with relevant agencies
- Establish and maintain effective database and document management systems to ensure effective management of files and correspondence submitted as part of the licensing function
- Provide administration support when necessary to Licensing Committees/Sub-Committees including arranging venues, agenda preparation and taking minutes and attending Licensing Hearings / Officer Panel meetings and present evidence when required.
- Good standard of general education
- Administration qualification e.g. NVQ in Business Studies
- Experience in the use of databases including the inputting of information
- Experience in an administration/customer service environment
- Experience in dealing with enquiries and communicating with the public
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to prioritise own workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills and experience in the use of all Microsoft Windows applications and the Internet.
- Record Keeping
- Evidence of team working
- Flexible approach to working
- Professional outlook
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8732 5450.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.