Our client in West London is recruiting for a Licensing Officer
Overall Purpose of Job
- To assist in the administration and promote compliance of duties in respect of various licensing services, including those provisions under the LicensingAct 2003, Gambling Act 2005, Private Hire & Hackney Carriage legislation, Scrap Metal Dealers etc.
- To assist the LicensingTeam Leader in providing efficient Licensing administration and compliance provisions in respect of the various areas of licensing, including:
- the LicensingAct
- the Gambling Act
- Private Hire/Hackney Carriage licensing
- Motor Salvage and Scrap Metal Registration
- House to House and Street Collections etc
Key Roles, Tasks and Responsibilities
- To assist in the processing, determination, issue, maintenance and compliance of applications and licences issued under the LicensingAct 2003, Gambling Act 2005, Private Hire/Hackney
Carriage legislation and other forms of licenses and registrations issued by the Council.
- To deal with day to day enquiries received by the Licensing Authority.
- To provide advice and guidance to ensure compliance with appropriate legislation and application procedures.
- To assist the LicensingTeam Leader in the preparation and presentation of reports to relevant
- To assist the LicensingTeam Leader in ensuring that the Licensing Authorities policies, procedures, leaflets and other documentation are updated as required.
- To maintain a specialist knowledge of Licensinglegislation.
- To co-operate and liaise with partnership agencies, local authorities and responsible authorities on licensing and compliance matters.
- To assist in ensuring that the divisional website is updated as required.
- To maintain computerised and manual licensing systems to ensure continued effectiveness in relation to systems thinking principles.
To register your interest please reply into this email or call us on 020 8732 5450.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.