Pest Control Officer
Our client in East London is recruiting for a Pest Control Officers to start asap initially for 6 months, most likely to be extended thereafter.
- Carry out pestcontrol and ancillary service investigations, treatments, works etc. in response to complaints/requests for service.
- Carry out regular pestcontrol stock audits, stock rotation and orders.
- Actively seek and attain pestcontrol commercial contracts.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in the pest control industry and be suitably qualified to RSPH or BPCA standards. He/she will be able to organise and manage a district workload based on pest control investigations, treatments, contract visits and promotion of the service.
- Good communication and written skills are essential as you will be dealing with members of the public and business customers and be expected to keep records and provide reports.
- It is essential that the person appointed holds a current driving licence and is able to lift and carry. Protective equipment and a vehicle are provided and further training will be given where appropriate.
To register your interest please email info@buckingham or call us on 020 8732 5450.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.