Environmental Enforcement Officer
6 days left
- Full Time
Our Client in the North West of England is looking for a experienced Environmental Enforcement Officer, to assist the Environmental Health Team Leader and the wider Environmental Health and Consumer Protection team by providing technical assistance and carrying out enforcement work.
- Investigation of, waste flytipping, over grown land and other environmental crime matters.
- To investigate complaints from tenants, private householders and businesses concerning drainage, disrepair, empty homes, accumulation of waste, pollution and other general nuisances
- To carry out proactive patrols of the Borough when directed, in order to identify and respond to nuisance and environmental concerns
- To prepare and serve legal notices and fixed penalty notices and where necessary arrange for work to be carried out in default/attend court to give evidence where directed.
- Support the Council in the implementation of the Empty Homes Strategy action plan.
Knowledge and experience
- To have knowledge of legislation and policies relating to a range of Environmental Health matters
- To utilise a range of technical equipment required to carry out the job including, noise monitoring equipment, CCTV, Mobile information technology devices etc.
- At least two years experience of working within an Environmental Health, Empty Homes, or private housing renewal service.
- The post attracts essential car user status
To register your interest please call us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.
Apply for Environmental Enforcement Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly