Environmental Health Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Buckingham Futures have an exciting opportunity for an Environmental Health Manager (Environmental Protection Team) in the South East to start asap initially for 5 months.
Significant experience of delivering services as follows:
- Awareness of air pollutionissues generally and specific knowledge of Londonlocal air quality management
- Knowledge of entertainment licensing issues and ability to provide advice on noise from licensed events and to set up monitoring where appropriate
- Experience of working with other Council departments and external agencies to achieve environmental improvements.
- Awareness of environmental implications of major infrastructure projects and other significant planning applications
- Awareness of contaminated land issues in an urban environment.
- Experience of dealing with complex non-domestic noise issues
- Diploma/Degree in Environmental Health
- EHRB Registered
- Diploma of Institute of Acoustics and/or qualification in Air Quality (desirable)
- Additional degree level or above qualification in environmental issues (desirable)
- A recognized managementqualification
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8732 5450
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.
Apply for Environmental Health Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly