Health and Safety Officer
Our client, based in South London is recruiting for a H&S Officer to start asap.
Key responsibilities will include:
Must be a member of a relevant health and safety professional body with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role. Must be able to carry out the following functions:
- H&S training in H&S core subjects
- H&S inspection and audit of a diverse range of establishments, for example, schools, offices, sheltered housing, sports facilities, etc. and the writing of subsequent reports
- Analysis and investigation of accidents and subsequent reporting to HSE under RIDDOR where required
- Prepared to travel throughout both Richmond and Wandsworth boroughs
- An ability to carry out fire risk assessments is desirable
To be considered you will need one of the below qualifications:
- Environmental Health Degree/Masters
- Nebosh Diploma or equivalent
Additionally you will require excellent knowledge of H&S legislation and practical application.
To register your interest or for further information please call us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in our role. Buckingham Futures endeavours to respond to all applications; however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.