Environmental Health Manager (Environmental Protection)
Our client in South London is recruiting for an Environmental Health Manager to work with their Environmental Protection Team to start asap initially for 5 months.
Significant experience of delivering services as follows:
- Awareness of air pollution issues generally and specific knowledge of London local air quality management
- Knowledge of entertainment licensing issues and ability to provide advice on noise from licensed events and to set up monitoring where appropriate
- Experience of working with other Council departments and external agencies to achieve environmental improvements.
- Awareness of environmental implications of major infrastructure projects and other significant planning applications
- Awareness of contaminated land issues in an urban environment.
- Experience of dealing with complex non-domestic noise issues
- Diploma/Degree in Environmental Health
- EHRB Registered or equivalent
- Diploma of Institute of Acoustics and/or qualification in Air Quality (desirable)
- Additional degree level or above qualification in environmental issues (desirable)
- A recognised management qualification and experience
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for these roles and feel you match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in our role. Buckingham Futures endeavours to respond to all applications; however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.