Safer Communities Officer
Our client in West London is looking for a Safer Communities Officer to coordinate the borough’s partnership problem solving.
- Ensuring swift and effective intervention and enforcement action is taken and that long term initiatives are delivered to improve quality of life for all residents and protect the boroughs most vulnerable.
- The team are looking for a results focussed professional to work within the safer communities’ team. You will have experience of partnership working, risk management and problem solving.
- Working within a fast paced team, you will be responsible for leading on and coordinating partnership solutions to community safety challenges across a geographical cluster.
- You will have a sound understanding of legislation changes and intervention and enforcement tools.
Skills and Experience
- Customer focus, results focus, a commitment to continual development and excellent communication skills are key.
- You should have a proven track record on delivering successful partnership interventions and of applying creative problem-solving approaches.
- Experience of negotiating and influencing, decision making and excellent communication skills are key desirable attributes.
- Demonstrable Continuing Professional Development in relevant aspects of the work of the post-holder
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 732 5450.
Thank you for your interest in our role. Buckingham Futures endeavours to respond to all applications; however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.