Planning Enforcement Officer
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client in South London is recruiting for a Planning Enforcement Officer to investigate complaints regarding breaches of planning legislation, obtaining evidence and preparing advice as to resolving the problem
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To carry out site visits and carry out research to investigate alleged breaches of planning control.
- To try and resolve any breaches by negotiation and discussion with ‘developer’ complainant and others with a third party interest.
- When necessary, to gather evidence and offer a written recommendation as to the need or otherwise to take formal action.
- Monitoring and enforcing compliance with planning conditions.
- As appropriate to deal with planning applications arising from enforcement matters
- As required, to give evidence in court on behalf of the Council
- As appropriate to deal with appeals arising from enforcement matters
- Preparation of statistics in relation to enforcement matters.
- Section 215 (untidy site) notices.
- To meet applicants, complainants, and members of the public and other bodies in relation to current or potential development proposals and enforcement matters.
- To assist with the monitoring, implementation and review of development plan policies.
- To answer day to day enquiries from the general public and any other interested parties on any matter relating to planning control.
- Such other minor and/or non-recurring duties appropriate to the post as may be directed.
To register your interest please email email@example.com or call us on 020 8732 5450
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.
Apply for Planning Enforcement Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly