Pest Control Officers
Calling all Pest Control Officers
Buckingham Futures have several exciting opportunities throughout London
These are amazing opportunities for individuals with Royal Society for Public Health Level 2 Certificate in Pest Management (or equivalent) and a full driving licence.
- To act as an authorised officer under Environmental Health Legislation relevant to the Pest Control Service.
- To maintain an understanding and keep abreast of new developments, good practice and changes in legislation, new techniques and to keep up to date on the development and availability and use of new products.
- Provide customers with information and technical advice, this will include communication with irate/angry customers outside secure areas where physical support is not available in the immediate vicinity.
- To carry out duties related to the eradication of pests, both vertebrate and invertebrate, including driving vehicles allocated to the service and other duties associated with maintaining a healthy environment.
- To have due regard to the potential adverse effect of baits, poisons and treatments within the home, office or open spaces on people, pets and wildlife.
- To have regard to the potential severe consequences of accidental ingestion of a poison, bait or other treatment and the liability of the Company in such circumstances.
To register your interest please email email@example.com or call us on 020 8732 5450
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.