Our client in the East Midlands is recruiting for a Licensing Officer to assist the Licensing Team Leader in providing efficient Licensing administration and compliance provisions in respect of the various areas of licensing, including:
1. the Licensing Act
2. the Gambling Act
3. Private Hire/Hackney Carriage licensing
4. Motor Salvage and Scrap Metal Registration
5. House to House and Street Collections etc
Key Roles, Tasks and Responsibilities
1. To assist in the processing, determination, issue, maintenance and compliance of applications
and licences issued under the Licensing Act 2003, Gambling Act 2005, Private Hire/Hackney
Carriage legislation and other forms of licenses and registrations issued by the Council.
2. To deal with day to day enquiries received by the Licensing Authority.
3. To provide advice and guidance to ensure compliance with appropriate legislation and application
4. To assist the Licensing Team Leader in the preparation and presentation of reports to relevant
5. To assist the Licensing Team Leader in ensuring that the Licensing Authorities policies,
procedures, leaflets and other documentation are updated as required.
6. To maintain a specialist knowledge of Licensing legislation.
You must have either a relevant qualification and/or extensive experience of working within a similar area of work.
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.