Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager
Our client in South London is recruiting for a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager to deliver a strategic comprehensive occupational health, safety and well-being service, leading and undertaking investigations, drafting and monitoring the implementation of health and safety policies.
Additionally, you will be responsible for managing a team providing comprehensive occupational health and safety, fire safety and occupational health services to Council Directorates.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- BSc in Occupational Health and Safety or NEBOSH National Diploma and experience of budget Management.
- Proven Health and Safety management experience in Local Government or other related industry with demonstrable experience of managing serious accident investigation involving HSE liaison.
- Evidence of good diplomacy and negotiation skills with a track record of strong leadership skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITY
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation, its legal implications and the ability to provide proactive advice on Health safety and well being Statutory duties.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to produce interrogate and analyse data and use this to provide clear evidence based proposals.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines with the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and cope with situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Good interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills, resilience and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels within an organisation.
- Ability to write and present clear concise reports at a range of Committees and stakeholder meetings.
- Positive, flexible attitude, ability to motivate and develop staff.
To register your interest or for further information please call us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.