Environmental Health Officer (Residential and Environment)
Job Title: Environmental Health Officer (Residential and Environment)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per week: 37hrs
Pay Scale: £31,848 – £34,478 p/a
About the role
- We wish to appoint a qualified EH officer to join our new and innovative shared service. Our busy Residential and Environment team deals with Housing, Air Quality, Environmental Protection, supporting the local Antisocial Behaviour strategy, Contaminated land, miscellaneous residential and environmental complaints.
- We support all our staff to use their initiative, to develop quickly and to move forward with their careers.
- The work will involve a flexible approach when dealing with proactive and reactive issues.
- The post involves working primarily in Mole Valley, but with flexibility to work across the partnership areas.
- There will be a requirement to work outside normal working hours as the service requires.
- You will be looking for a positive change and able to offer us commitment, enthusiasm and the personal qualities to contribute to the work of a lively and performance orientated shared service.
- In return we also offer a flexible approach through smarter working to secure our service objectives.
- Ideally you will have a positive approach to supporting businesses and economic development.
Please complete and send the attached application form to HR.Admin@molevalley.gov.uk
For an informal chat about the role, please contact David Beattie on 01883 732848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can contact HR at email@example.com
Closing date for applicants: Thursday 1st June 2017, 12 Noon
Interview dates: TBC
Apply for Environmental Health Officer (Residential and Environment)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly