We have an exciting opportunity in Central London for Licensing Officer to provide experienced administrative or technical support licensing under supervision to contribute to delivery of the council’s objectives and priorities.
- Advise potential applicants on the licensing application process and respond to customer enquiries
- Validate and process applications for licences and registrations issued by the Council and producing and issuing licences
- Assist the Senior Licensing Officers with administering the consultation process which involves collation of information, use of systems and corresponding with relevant agencies
- Establish and maintain effective database and document management systems to ensure effective management of files and correspondence submitted as part of the licensing function
- Provide administration support when necessary to Licensing Committees/Sub-Committees including arranging venues, agenda preparation and taking minutes and attending Licensing Hearings / Officer Panel meetings and present evidence when required.
- Experience in the use of databases including the inputting of information
- Experience in an administration/customer service environment
- Experience in dealing with enquiries and communicating with the public
- Excellent computer skills and experience in the use of all Microsoft Windows applications and the Internet.
- Good standard of general education
- Administration qualification e.g. NVQ in Business Studies
For further information including the job description, person specification please call us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.