Enforcement & Appeals Technician
Our Local Authority client in East London is recruiting for an experienced Enforcement & Appeals Technician.
The postholder must have considerable experience of dealing with the public including in potential confrontational situations. They must understand the purpose and operation of planning legislation. They must have experience of writing reports, correspondence and briefing notes giving operational information and record keeping including reports analysis and making recommendation on planning issues. They must also be able to use windows based computer software. They need a clean UK driving licence to undertake site visits using one of the councils pool cars.
- To respond to, investigate and resolve complaints and allegations into planning and other contraventions.
- To handle straightforward complexity planning applications and appeals case work.
- To liaise as necessary with Council Members and attend meetings or committees as required.
- To contribute to the preparation of and serve summons, enforcement, breach of condition, planning contravention and stop notices.
- To meet members of the public with regard to planning enforcement and related complaints, applications and appeals.
- To liaise and co-operate with staff from other departments or agencies both inside and outside the service to ensure an effective and efficient response to complaints.
- To contribute to compilation of Regulatory Services Committee agendas.
Pay rate up to £22.50
To register your interest please call us on 020 8732 5453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.
Apply for Enforcement & Appeals Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly