Environmental Health Officer / Technical Officer
Buckingham Futures have an exciting opportunity for an Environmental Health Officer/ Technical Officer to join our client in East London in their Noise Team.
- Experience in Environmental Protection work, including noise investigations
- Experience in environmental health enforcement, service of statutory notices, preparation of legal proceedings, appearing in court as a witness
- BSc in Environmental Health and with a minimum of one year experience.
- Up to date knowledge of current work practices and recent developments within Environmental Health Nuisance Legislation
- Understanding of criminal evidential requirements and processes
- Good IT skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and maintain quality services
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to efficiently and effectively analyse information
- Effective negotiation skills, exercising tact and diplomacy
- Able to work as part of a team
- Undertake unaccompanied site visits as appropriate
- Post holder shall have a full, clean driving licence and shall provide a suitable vehicle for carrying out the functions of the post
Rate £19.00 - £27.00 per hour depending on experience.
To register your interest please call us on 020 732 5450 or email email@example.com
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.