Environmental Health Officer, Surveyor or Housing Grants Officer
Our client in Surrey is recruiting for an Environmental Health Officer, Surveyor or Housing Grants Officer to start asap on a 6 month extendable basis.
Rate: Negotiable dependent on experience
- Officer required to work full-time and to have, responsibility to manage the processing of DFG, with the main proportion of your time focused on DFG work.
- You will be required to respond to all work requests from members of the public and others associated with our client’s provision of Disabled Facilities grants.
- Ultimately you will serve to determine grant / loan eligibility and manage the process end to end. Your remit will include scrutinising of plans, estimates and all paperwork associated with the formal application and carrying out the calculation of the assistance in accordance with national legislation and policy requirements.
- The role will be suited to those from an environmental health or surveying background but it is absolutely essential that you have an excellent working knowledge of the DFG process, previous work experience in the field is a must.
- NB - DBS is required for this post.
To register your interest please call us on 020 8730 5453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.