Sales and Marketing Manager (Food Service Education)
Buckingham Futures have an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Manager (Food Service Education) for our client in Essex to work within a fast paced schools catering business to start asap initially for 12 months but with the potential to become permanent.
Reporting directly to the Head of Catering you will be responsible for bidding for new business from prequalification questionnaires through to prospective client presentations. The role will be mixture of sales and marketing with a focus on sales and winning new business.
As the sales and marketing manager your duties will include:
- Writing tender documents
- Completing prequalification questionnaires and Selection Questionnaires
- Presenting to clients
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A strong background in sales within food service education
- Experience of the bids/tender process for schools catering
- Understanding of different models of finance
- The ability to present to prospective clients
- An understanding of schools catering
To register your interest please call us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.