Our client in the North London is recruiting for a Noise Officer to start ASAP for a minimum of six months contract.
- To take the lead on major projects in the borough, including Crossrail and some HS2 work, ensuring it is effectively and efficiently carried out to identifiable deadlines in a manner that is successful in meeting the organisation’s targets and objectives.
- A diploma in acoustics is desirable as the post holder will be responsible for Section 61 applications, construction management plan work and dealing with issues arising from construction.
- Dependent on work load, there may be involvement with responses to planning and licensing applications, inspections and the investigation of service requests, with the use of appropriate enforcement action.
- The post holder will prepare appropriate specifications, reports, notices, schedules and other related documentation and initiate prosecutions for failure to comply with statutory instruments where appropriate.
- Attendance at limited evening meetings will be required.
To register your interest please call us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.