Household Waste and Recycling Site Supervisor
Our client in Essex is recruiting for a Household Waste and Recycling Site Supervisor to be responsible for delivery an efficient and high standard of outputs across all operational aspects of The Household Waste and Recycling.
- Management of Household Waste Streams
- Management of Commercial Waste Streams
- Ensuring that material deposited at the site is managed in line with the Site Management System ensuring that material is sorted, stored and disposed of to meet target recycling rates.
- Liaison with Contractors to ensure that services are being delivered in line with agreed levels of service and compliance with the Site Management System.
Take responsibility for all aspects of daily team management. This includes but is not limited to:
- Absence management (sickness and annual leave)
- Performance management
- Training requirements
- Scheduling, co-ordinating and delivering regular team briefings
Ensure that vehicles allocated to the Site are checked on a daily basis and that any defects are promptly reported.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge of Waste & Recycling Legislation
- Knowledge of Facilities Management
- Track record of management of a permitted waste disposal facility
- Current UK Drivers licence
- Health and Safety regulations, with specific reference to the use of vehicles, plant, equipment and chemicals on site
- Able to operate a range of plant and equipment and to provide basic instruction on their use to team members
- Certified as technically competent to run a Household Waste & Recycling Centre in line with Waste Management Regulations
To register your interest please call us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.